OUR IDEAL PERSON
- Have a passion about digital (web, mobile application) & design.
- Manage the launch of new projects. You involve and update all the relevant stakeholders.
- Monitor the progress of projects. You provide the whole team with good visibility on milestones/deadlines/progress and resolve issues to ensure project success.
- Ability to run multiple projects independently and experience in keeping a project team on track.
- Coordinate and create Fightbean’s commercial proposals. In collaboration with the co-founders, you elaborate response strategies, define budgets, propose plannings and lead commercial negotiations.
- Help grow and nurture Fightbean’s network of clients and partners. Create new business opportunities for Fightbean. You identify new prospects and create opportunities to get in touch with them.
We hope you have (Required Skills/Experience)
- Proven professional experience.
- Strong negotiating skills; experience crafting deals and developing business relationships that improve company performance.
- Business fluent in both Italian and English languages
- You live or can move to Turin.
- You have 2+ years experience
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS ROLE
- You’ll be joining Fightbean at an exciting and challenging time as we’re expanding our business.
- You may also be involved in representing Fightbean at UX conferences or networking events or in writing content that explicit the vision of the company (articles, presentation, newsletter, etc.)
- You’ll also have a good deal of fun along the way and can take advantage of our shiny new office space. We offer team building activities (such as yoga in studio) and the possibility to follow courses and lessons during the year to be always up to date.
Photo credits by Giorgio Violino