OUR IDEAL PERSON
- Have a passion for user experience and user centered design.
- Have the aptitude to continually push, challenge and innovate his work to drive results.
- Takes initiative to find more efficient processes for design.
- Isn’t afraid to ask meaningful questions and to contribute ideas on how to make things better.
- Develop strong working relationship with clients.
- Conduct and facilitate partecipatory design process.
- Oversee and conduct UX activities, which include: user research/testing, sketching, site maps, user journeys, experience maps, personas, wireframes etc...
- Mentoring and growing UX talents.
- User Experience strategy and User Research skills.
- Strong knowledge of user centered design processes.
- Strong communication skills and ability to defend and explain design decision (both in English and Italian)
- Ability to work with different softwares (Omnigraffle, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, InVision)
- Detailed and grid based wireframing for responsive website, mobile app, etc.
- Visual and interaction design skills are highly appreciated.
- You have a portfolio showcasing innovative design solution and strategic approaches.
- You live or can move to Turin.
- Minimum of 3+ years experience envision, designing and testing interfaces for complex projects on web, tablets and mobile touch points.
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS ROLE
- You’ll be joining Fightbean at an exciting and challenging time as we’re expanding our business.
- Our core focus is building a UX driven company: you’ll be a key voice in our team.
- You may also be involved in speaking at UX events.
- You’ll also have a good deal of fun along the way and can take advantage of our shiny new office space. We offer team building activities (such as yoga in studio) and the possibility to follow a selected amount of courses and lessons during the year to be always up to date
Photo credits by Giorgio Violino